Friday, December 26, 2008

G for Goodbyes

Might've been talking lots about moving and stuff.. But as the days are nearing to the actual shifting date, emo-ness kicks in... You start counting down the number of nights you have left in this house... Now the number is down to 2...

In a way its for the better.. Moving represents a fresh start, a new life, a clean slate, a chance to start all over again... But on the other hand, a part of me feels that our last remaining tie will be cut off for good.. That I have really lost you... And the thing I can hold on to are memories.. Only memories...

I guess letting go was never my forte... It doesn't matter what it is, just the thought of letting go sucks... And letting go of this house sucks big time... To me it means more than just leaving the house... Its starting to feel like I'm leaving a huge part of me behind...

Is this really the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment