Monday, December 22, 2008

J for Jingle all the way..

Christmas is just 3 days away.. With Christmas coming and all the knick knack bout moving, December has really been packed to the brim... Which is good.. More things to occupy me means less time for the mind to wander...

Upcoming events:
24th December 2008
Opening of Pak Chun Construction Sdn Bhd
Time: Noon
Location: Kota Damansara
--------------
La Famiglia di How Christmas Dinner
Time: 7.00 pm till late
Location: Shangri-La
--------------
Hopefully the dinner will be time for some good fun and fun... The genius me came up with the Secret Santa idea but heh I'm the only one left that hasn't gotten the gift yet... Craps!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooh scrap that.. Just bought the secret santa gift from Pavilion... I think I'm officially broke -.-" Pfftt.. Bought 2 new dresses from Forever 21 and a belt from Charles & Keith... All having good sales... Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment