Sometimes I wonder what the word "Family" means to some people. They call themselves family by name but the things they do is pissing off to a point where its ridiculous. Even I'm speechless. I wonder what I will do (or maybe what my mother would do) if all this bitching/story telling goes on longer. Someone will blow up. Maybe that would be for the better *devil grin*
Hahhhh the drama of being in a big family. Sometimes it's just like watching the movies. Oh well, at least being a "How" will never leave me entertainment-less?
Ooh and the stupidest thing happened yesterday. As if my day wasn't bad enough. The day started off with me being screwed for something I didn't do. Then to top it all off, I did something stupid/negligent. I left my car headlights on in the parking lot. And by the time dinner was done, I couldn't start the bleeding car cause the battery was dead! It was so freaking dead that even when some nice person came and help me jumpstart my car it wouldn't come alive. So I had to abandon my car at the parking lot for the night and come back for it with the mechanic today. being How Jia Yi is soooo fun *not*.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete