Friday, January 2, 2009

W for Welcome to PCC

New year celebration kinda sucked... Big time.. And all I got out of it are 2 swollen knuckles.. Pffttt.. And I so hate those foam sprays.. They make u feel so sticky AND the smell of it makes me feel suffocated...

1st Jan was spent helping out friends at work... Free labour... Hahaha hope there really is such a thing called karma coz sticking n cutting double sided tape the whole day is pretty exhausting.. especially if you've only slept 3 hours the previous night...

And today, marks the 1st day of work at PCC Sdn Bhd... Its been an ok day fer now... Still stuck at work at this hour... And the photocopy machine is my best friend... Been photocopying things of all shapes n sizes... Pretty hectic day but its still been quite fun.. Hope tomoro will be even better... And the first thing to be done when I get home (eventually) is to jump into the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment