One thing I've always liked is taking quizzes and stuff... You know.. The sort which tells your personality and all dat sorta stuff... Came upon a new website with these stuff... Some of them are quite true....
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz #1: What's your personality love style?
You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high.
- I personally think this is quite true-
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz #2: What does being a friend really mean to you?
You value your friendships: 40%
You value your friendships quite a lot but you don't like to show your feelings to others. You would rather keep your feelings to yourself than share them with your friends. You might get a pleasant surprise if you are more open about caring for people - they will probably let you know that you're special to them, too.
-Quite true but it depends on who the friend is, I think. It's a case by case basis-
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz#3: How you control your husband, who will lead the family and who will be lead?
You will never expect to control your boyfriend or husband. Your boyfriend and you will take turns to make decision and the decision is often acceptable to both of you. Whatever you want to let him know, you can just tell him straightforwardly. This is a good relationship, a pretty modern one.
-Ho ho. This one is true lo. Some people might say otherwise pffttt. But I really think this is true!-
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz #4: If someone who isn't your type pledges their love for you, how do you handle the situation?
You are very direct, which might freak them out. Something along the lines of "Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror?" might slip from your lips.
-Hahahaha this is so true! But I swear I have NEVER told someone "Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror?" I might be direct but not THAT mean.-
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz#5: Who is your dream guy?
According to your answers; if you are not kidding, you are too complicated. Sorry, we are unable to offer the analysis. Press Back button on you browser, check ONE question that you were not completely sure and try again with a different answer that you think it would be correct.
-WTHELL IS THIS???? This is the first time I've done a quiz telling me that I'm too complicated and they're unable to offer the analysis... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA ZOMGGGGGG.. PFFTTTTT maximus I tell you PFFFTTTT!!! -.-" -
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz#6:Do you have a chance with the one you love?
You have no confidence. You try to take chances but always miss them since you are too scared to really jump in and try. In any case, if you don't make any efforts to meet people, no relationship is going to get started.
-Sigh. Too true.-
____________________________________________________________________
Quiz#7: What my drawing of a house tells bout me
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person.
You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. You often come up with solutions to problems. You are an ambitious person.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You always have plans on your mind. This might cause a lot of stress if things don't go the way you expect. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.
You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
-Errr... no comment?-
____________________________________________________________________
Kay I still can't get over the fact that the quiz told me I'm too complicated -.-" I guess I have some serious thinking to do tonight.. Bout my complicated self PFFTTT !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment