Monday, April 27, 2009

W for Weekends

Whole body feeling uncomfy... It's been a while since sports... Argh I'm gettin olddddd.. Hahaha... Anyways pics to sum up the weekends..

Went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner on friday night.. The food was just okay.. Then came home for pool and karaoke session.. Was a lil tipsy from the wine.. But I actually think karaoke-ing when you're tipsy ain't a good thing... Somehow it affects the voice... But being tipsy makes everything seem so much more "fun" in a way...

Checked out Dessert Bar on Sat with the mum and sis.. I think the stuff there is overpriced and they don't even taste that good... Don't think it's worth the money at all.. Had the saad, fondue and crepe... The salad wasn't fresh.. Can see that the veg were wilting.. They gave a real small bowl of choc for the fondue.. The crepe was the best I guess.. And even that was just average...






Headed out for Aunt's Sis's event for the night.. Was quite boring hahaha.. The only fun part was when we performed.. It's been a while since I've sung in public.. But I guess it was okay.. Funnily the nerves didn't come... Went to SS2 after that.. Had a bout of CS and then had a drinking session... Gah getting tipsy every weekend.. Not good at allllllll.... I'm not an alcoholic!!



Sunday sports resumed again this week.. The pick of this week was basketball.. Glad to know that I'm still able to get a few good shots in.. Ho ho ho.. Super tired and my body feels like crap now.. Oh on a side note, I think my appetite is back to the 'trough' phase... Which is good since I'm still continuing my "keeping fit" program! Hahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment