Friday, May 8, 2009

F for FML

I am officially naming the day thursday as FML-Thursday. You wanna know why? Well I'll tell you why. Last Thursday, I got into an incident with the car and the front right side of the car got dented and the bumper got a bit screwey. Sent it to the mechanics on Monday. And then yesterday (which turned our to be a thursday btw), I got it banged AGAIN. I ran into a pole when I was reversing out from Wan Utama.

And you know what the punchline for this story is. The car came back from the mechanics on WEDNESDAY! It came back not more than 24 hours and I got it banged/dented AGAIN! WTFISTHIS!!! Grrrrr FML I tell you FML. I feel so jittery behind the wheel now you have noooo idea. I feel super bad coz it's dad's car n everything. But seriously what's up with my klutzy/dunggu-ness lately. It's not only hurting me but also my car lately. Arghhhhh.

Had to kidnap Cheryl and Ian to teman me to the mechanics and all. Hah. I think Im getting more and more into the kidnapping people thinggy. They were the only ones available for kidnapping. Thank god for that. Can't imagine going to the mechanics alone. Being the blurass that I am in car stuff I think I would've been conned or somethin. Knowing me.

So am now in Cheryl's house bumming while waiting for the bro and Dong to finish work to meet up for dinner. Camwhored a bit but as usual the connection is being a bitch. Streamyx is seriously pissing off I tell you. Grrrrr. Anyways back to Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment