Monday, May 18, 2009

H for Hooohhhhhh

Forgive me Buddha for I have sinned.
Once again I succumbed to the fatal attraction, Shopping.
But but but there's a good excuse for it!
How could I turn down temptation in the form of 80% discount for Aldo shoes???
AND I only bought the shoe. The Braun Buffell pouch which had 60% discount was for my mum.
So I think I redeemed myself in some ways right right right????
I solemnly swear/promise that I will try to cut down on shopping.
I really will.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Seriously?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I'm done with my assignment. Don't really feel like reading thru it AGAIN. Hope this one gets me a credit and I'll be happeeee. Yes yes I aim low. SO WHAT. I just really wanna pass everything and graduate! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
It's almost 4 and I don't really feel like sleeping yet. Something is wrong with me -.-"




No comments:

Post a Comment