Thursday, May 20, 2010

F for Fun

Fun fun friday tomorrow. Wonder how that's gonna turn out. Not looking forward to the time under the sun pfftt. I'm no "puteri lilin" and I do like my outdoor activities but have you seen/felt Malaysia's weather lately?! Crazy hot ass days. Something is seriously wrong with the temperature of our dear Earth.

Bad sleep yesterday is making me wanna doze off at work. Having the electricity being down for more than 2 hours in the middle of the night is so not good for my health (sleepwise).

And on a random note, trying to come up with fun/new/interesting ideas of what we should do during Saturdays. The normal lunch-movie combination just ain't doing it for me anymore. Any ideas anyone? Was thinking of picnics but then considering the sweltering hot weather, I might have to rethink that again.



No comments:

Post a Comment